Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) Platform
What is SASE?
SASE is a networking architecture that deploys, manages, and delivers cloud-based services to end-users. This connection is provided to remote users directly via the cloud, preventing network engineers from having to route their traffic through their data center.
A SASE platform is a combination of Security Service Edge (SSE), Software as a Service (SaaS), and Access hardware to handle the access portion of SASE architecture, which allows the edge services to be deployed and managed. Together, they form the network architecture enterprises strive to build, making a modern workflow possible in the age of the remote workplace.
Secure your remote connections with SASE management solutions
A prime use case for SASE is the shift to remote work. Use Nodegrid’s Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) platform to secure your edge network and distributed users. SASE keeps your enterprise running by offering users security and networking via the cloud. At the same time, you can manage these services through a unified interface using Nodegrid
- Deliver secure edge networking via the cloud
- Give your main network less traffic and more speed
- Get custom-fit security thanks to Nodegrid’s open architecture
Nodegrid serves as a strong yet flexible foundation for your SASE platform. Nodegrid accomplishes two remarkable things: it serves as an open platform that allows your enterprise to choose the SSE solutions of preference (Palo Alto, Netskope, or others), meaning you don’t get stuck using only specific solutions; Nodegrid also serves as the access portion that lets you manage all the components of your SASE architecture.
Nodegrid SD-WAN: The ideal access on-ramp to your SASE solutions
The Nodegrid SD-WAN platform gives you the freedom to create a powerful and customized access on-ramp to all the top secure access service edge (SASE) providers. With ZPE Cloud’s SD-WAN app, you get seamless integrations with your choice of third-party SASE solutions as well as automation tools, applications, and more. Or you can use Nodegrid’s vendor-neutral hardware to host other SD-WAN solutions, including Palo Alto Networks’ Prisma SD-WAN.
Protect your network with leading security providers
Nodegrid allows you to deploy security solutions of your choice, including those from leading security vendors like Palo Alto Networks, DarkTrace, Fortinet, and Netgate. In this way, Nodegrid allows you to achieve the perfect SASE architecture for your business by leveraging your choice of security solutions.
The ultimate SASE learning center
- Need advice on how to design your SASE platform? Use these steps to implement your SASE setup.
- Want to use out-of-band management solutions for your cloud-based infrastructure? Learn the many use cases and benefits of a SASE network.
- Struggling with the difference between SASE and SSE? This article explains the differences between the two.
- Curious about the different software and programs that make up a SASE platform? Read about the key SASE components and benefits of each.
- Want to integrate your zero trust architecture into a SASE platform? Explore the ways that they integrate.
- Want to see what a SASE platform can do for your business’s security? This video lays out how to shield your company’s network using SASE.
- Curious how SASE integrates with your out-of-band solutions? Get our tech brief to learn how they work together.
Cybersecurity has been a hot topic for years. With many high-profile breaches, malware attacks, and pricey payouts, it’s no wonder why companies continue to add more and more protection for their IT...
How to implement zero trust security is a growing focus of organizations across the globe. With cyber attacks frequently hitting some of the largest companies and threatening entire economies, it’s...
How do secure access service edge (SASE) and zero trust work together to improve network security? Simply put, SASE works by deploying security via the cloud, and zero trust deploys security in the...