Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) Platform
What is SASE?
SASE is a networking architecture that deploys, manages, and delivers cloud-based services to end-users. This connection is provided to remote users directly via the cloud, preventing network engineers from having to route their traffic through their data center.
A SASE platform is a combination of Software as a Service (SaaS) programs as well as access hardware to handle the access portion of SASE architecture. Together, they form the network architecture that enterprises strive to build, making a modern workflow possible in the age of the remote workplace.
Secure your remote connections with SASE management solutions
Working remotely is the new normal. Use Nodegrid’s Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) platform to keep your edge network secure. SASE networks keep your enterprise running by offering security and networking via the cloud to users, while the management of said services can be performed through a unified interface, depending on the solution provider
- Deliver secure edge networking via the cloud
- Give your main network less traffic and more speed
- Get custom-fit security thanks to Nodegrid
A SASE platform with Nodegrid provides enterprises with custom-fit security that network engineers can tailor to their business needs. Instead of congesting your data center, SASE routes traffic via the cloud. This lightens the load on network engineers who have to regulate this traffic, freeing them up for more specialized tasks.
Protect your network with leading security providers
Nodegrid allows you to deploy security solutions of your choice, including those from these leading security vendors. In this way, Nodegrid allows you to achieve the perfect SASE architecture for your business, by allowing you to leverage your choice of security solutions.
The ultimate SASE learning center
- Need advice on how to design your SASE platform? Use these steps to implement your SASE setup.
- Want to use out-of-band management solutions for your cloud-based infrastructure? Learn the many use cases and benefits of a SASE network.
- Struggling with the difference between SASE and SSE? This article explains the differences between the two.
- Curious about the different software and programs that make up a SASE platform? Read about the key SASE components and benefits of each.
- Want to integrate your zero trust architecture into a SASE platform? Explore the ways that they integrate.
- Want to see what a SASE platform can do for your business’s security? This video lays out how to shield your company’s network using SASE.
- Curious how SASE integrates with your out-of-band solutions? Get our tech brief to learn how they work together.
How to implement zero trust security is a growing focus of organizations across the globe. With cyber attacks frequently hitting some of the largest companies and threatening entire economies, it’s...
How do secure access service edge (SASE) and zero trust work together to improve network security? Simply put, SASE works by deploying security via the cloud, and zero trust deploys security in the...
Security Service Edge. Is it just another fancy networking term? After all, we’ve already got SASE (Secure Access Service Edge), so why throw another buzzword into the mix? The truth is, there’s a...