ZPE Solutions Address the Critical IT and Security Needs of the Healthcare Industry.
Healthcare and BioTech companies all have critical IT needs – Uptime and security are of the utmost importance. The need to follow compliance regulations and show records of system access are just as important to these industries. So much happens on these networks, crucial customer and patient data needs to be accessed over a secure, reliable network. Most of these corporations have a dedicated IT support staff on hand but usually not at every department wing, office, or clinic. Staffing, among other things, is expensive.
Who will monitor and repair network and server downtime issues if/when they occur?
Medical records and hospital systems require around the clock access in order to provide the highest level of healthcare. Records and data need to be pulled at any given time of the day, meaning the network needs to stay up and running at all times. There’s no telling when a record needs to be referenced – hospitals need 24×7 access to make sure patients get the best healthcare possible no matter the time of day.
In Biotech, enterprise grade security, access logs and monitoring need to be at the core of their network. Lab testing generates a lot of data… All that research, testing, and logging, it’s all stored somewhere and accessed by many. Is the data safe? Who’s accessing what? Data needs to be readily accessible to your team while remaining online and secure from external threats and data thieves.
What all these industries have in common is the need for a reliable network coupled with enterprise grade security and connectivity failover.
Nodegrid Open Infrastructure Management Solutions provide fast, secure and reliable in-band and out-of-band access to your servers, network, storage, power, and other serial devices in your infrastructure. When coupled with ZPE’s vendor-neutral Nodegrid Manager software, IT staff can immediately access all other physical and virtual devices, providing a truly hyper-converged infrastructure management solution. Maximum uptime is now possible without having to staff a full-time IT expert/team at every remote site. Nodegrid Solutions are a prime fit for the healthcare and biotech industries.
Logging and Auditing for Inspection and Regulatory Compliance
- Nodegrid logs all the standard data — who logged in and when — as well as data that our competitors don’t capture, such as the content of login console sessions – not just records of who and when, but the “what.”
- Nodegrid’s security and logging features fulfill regulatory compliance needs of HIPAA, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and more.
Enterprise Grade Security
- Enterprise Grade Authentication and Authorization
- TLS protocols, X.509 SSH certificates, Cypher Suite Levels
- Firewall and Secure Tunnels
- Alerts and Actions
- Provides an additional layer of security for your Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) Network
Failover to enterprise grade 4G/LTE modem, VPN, Firewall & IPsec
- Your choice of carrier, model, features and plans. ZPE doesn’t lock you into one or two predetermined carriers. Choose any carrier regionally and globally based on availability, reception and cost. Ideal for network failover and redundancy at globally distributed remote offices and clinics.
Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP)
- Some of the infrastructure needs to be deployed remotely – All that’s required to make sure deployment is successful is the MAC address of the new units.
ZPE Systems recommends the following Nodegrid Solutions for the Healthcare Industry:
Nodegrid Manager is the easiest way to access and control your virtual and physical IT devices. Our Software-Defined Infrastructure (SDI) provides single screen vendor-neutral management of all your critical IT infrastructure devices and assets.
Nodegrid Services Router is a modular open platform appliance designed for software-defined networking (SDN), out of band (OOB) management, DevOps, SD-WAN, remote/branch offices, retail locations, and network function virtualization (NFV) capabilities. Nodegrid Services Router is optimized to perform various network functions including switching, routing, security, WAN acceleration, provide secure OOB remote access, run Docker applications and control IT devices at the edge of the network, and within converged infrastructure (CI) environments.
Nodegrid Bold SR is an open platform appliance designed for secure access and control over remote and IoT devices at the EDGE of your network. Bold SR supports Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and Software Defined Networking with a focus on SD-WAN.
Nodegrid Serial Console is the next generation of console servers. Nodegrid Serial Console provides secure, hyperscale remote access to all IT devices, regardless of manufacturer.