Infrastructure Done Right – Software Defined, Vendor Neutral
Your world is a mix of physical and virtual devices, legacy and bleeding edge. You’ve got numerous vendors, asset types and console protocols to manage. Nodegrid Manager provides you with a unified solution to control compute, network, storage and smart power assets.
- Our smart, consolidated IT access and control software saves you time, money and effort managing multi-vendor IT environments.
- Nodegrid’s vendor-neutral platform frees you from vendor lock-in, providing IT device purchasing flexibility and a comprehensive, uniform feature stack across vendors.
- Nodegrid Manager simplifies management, migration and refresh experiences, and even extends the features and shelf life of unsupported legacy devices.
Manage it all with Nodegrid Manager
- Data Center
- Test Lab Environments
- Retail & Remote Offices
- Finance, Healthcare, Biotech
- Internet, Social, Search
Installs Quickly – Bootable ISO image with no dependencies
Set Your Own Rules – Define business and technology policies for appropriate user access
Watch your Infrastructure Organize Itself – Nodegrid Manager auto-discovers data center assets and matches them against your rules to build dynamic physical and virtual device access groups
Peace of Mind – Nodegrid Manager proactively monitors your multi-vendor IT infrastructure for console issues and keeps you in charge with instant access, control and power management
Normalized Commands = Reduced Training Costs
Our Interface Abstraction Layer means your “Power Off” command (Ctrl + P or Power Off) will be received, no matter the vendor. Command Line or Web GUI, it doesn’t matter. Engineers no longer need to know vendor specific commands with Nodegrid Manager. Simply perform a request at a click of a button.
It’s just another way Nodegrid Manager makes life easy.
One Management Platform, Unlimited Possibilities
Manage all your IT assets under one platform – It’s never been this easy.
- Secure access and control of virtual and physical IT devices
- DeviceURL™ bookmarks
- NodeIQ™ elastic asset search
- Cloud Clustering™ with horizontal and vertical scaling
- Shared Access with Console Data Logging
- Service Processor Logging of Events and Sensors
- Event notification and Alarms
- Out-of-band Power Management
- Auto-discovery of virtual and physical devices
- Granular Policy-based Authentication and Authorization via AD/LDAP
- Web and CLI single normalized interface
- Keyboard, Video, Mouse Proxy (No JAVA)
- Monitoring and Dashboard
Nodegrid Manager simplifies data center IT infrastructure management for network engineers and system administrators by consolidating access and control of IT devices into a single interface. Nodegrid Manager provides secure, centralized out-of-band management of remote IT devices. Nodegrid Manager’s smart, consolidated interface significantly speeds up access times and reduces training costs and MTTR when used together with existing serial console servers, service processors, PDUs, UPSs and KVM/IP devices.
- Single screen access and control experience of physical and virtual (VMware, KVM, assets)
- Software-defined infrastructure for quick and easy infrastructure deployment
- Vendor neutral support for all IT asset types and console protocols
- Slash CAPEX/OPEX, secure KVM-over-IP and IPMI tools, use commodity hardware, cut training time and costs
- Save time with policy-based discovery and management
- Keeps firewalls secure
- All in one. Installs from a bootable ISO, no other software required
- Easy day-zero provisioning
- Vendor and Technology Agnostic – Avocent, Raritan, APC, Cisco, NetApp, HP iLO, Dell iDRAC, Redfish and more
- Physical and Virtual Consoles – RS-232 Serial, VMware MKS & Serial, KVM-over-IP, SSH and more
- Flexible Access – mobile, tablet or desktop, CLI, API, search bar, bookmarks and more
To purchase Nodegrid Manager first choose your license plan. Nodegrid Manager is licensed on a per managed device and/or per feature basis. * A Managed Device is any Physical or Virtual device defined under Nodegrid Manager requiring Access and Control.
ZPE Systems offers Nodegrid Manager licenses in packs of 50, 100, 250, 500 or 1,000+ managed devices. Enterprise site and subscription licensing are also available.
View Ordering Information
|NGM-L1-BASE-SSUB-100-MD||Software License – 100 Managed Devices – 1 Year|
|NGM-L1-BASE-SSUB-250-MD||Software License – 250 Managed Devices – 1 Year|
|NGM-L1-BASE-SSUB-500-MD||Software License – 500 Managed Devices – 1 Year|
|NGM-L1-BASE-SSUB-1000-MD||Software License – 1,000 Managed Devices – 1 Year|
|NGM-L1-BNDL-SSUB-5000-MD||Software License – 5,000 Managed Devices – 1 Year|
|NGM-L1-BNDL-SSUB-10000-MD||Software License – 10,000 Managed Devices – 1 Year|
|NGM-L1-BNDL-SSUB-15000-MD||Software License – 15,000 Managed Devices – 1 Year|
|NGM-L1-BNDL-SSUB-20000-MD||Software License – 20,000 Managed Devices – 1 Year|