All Your IT Assets, One Dashboard.
Nodegrid Makes IT Simple. Manage all of your IT assets and devices, regardless of vendor, under a single, unified management platform. Simplify administration with normalized controls and commands.
Nodegrid Manager provides you with a unified solution to control compute, network, storage and smart power assets.
Your world is a mix of physical and virtual devices, legacy and bleeding edge. You’ve got numerous vendors, asset types and console protocols to manage. Nodegrid Manager provides you with a unified solution to control compute, network, storage and smart power assets.
- Our smart, consolidated IT access and control software saves you time, money and effort managing multi-vendor IT environments.
- Nodegrid’s vendor-neutral platform frees you from vendor lock-in, providing IT device purchasing flexibility and a comprehensive, uniform feature stack across vendors.
- Nodegrid Manager simplifies management, migration and refresh experiences, and even extends the features and shelf life of unsupported legacy devices.
Nodegrid Manager simplifies data center IT infrastructure management for network engineers and system administrators by consolidating access and control of IT devices into a single interface. Nodegrid Manager provides secure, centralized out-of-band management of remote IT devices. Nodegrid Manager’s smart, consolidated interface significantly speeds up access times and reduces training costs and MTTR when used together with existing serial console servers, service processors, PDUs, UPSs and KVM/IP devices.
- Single screen access and control experience of physical and virtual (VMware, KVM, assets)
- Software-defined infrastructure for quick and easy infrastructure deployment
- Vendor neutral support for all IT asset types and console protocols
- Slash CAPEX/OPEX, secure KVM-over-IP and IPMI tools, use commodity hardware, cut training time and costs
- Save time with policy-based discovery and management
- Keeps firewalls secure
- All in one. Installs from a bootable ISO, no other software required
- Easy day-zero provisioning
- Vendor and Technology Agnostic – Avocent, Raritan, APC, Cisco, NetApp, HP iLO, Dell iDRAC, Redfish and more
- Physical and Virtual Consoles – RS-232 Serial, VMware MKS & Serial, KVM-over-IP, SSH and more
- Flexible Access – mobile, tablet or desktop, CLI, API, search bar, bookmarks and more
Save Time with Normalized Commands
Engineers no longer need to know vendor specific commands. Simply perform a request at a click of a button.
Our Interface Abstraction Layer means your “Power Off” command (Ctrl + P or Power Off) will be received, no matter the vendor. Command Line or Web GUI, it doesn’t matter. Nodegrid makes things easy.
Vendor Neutral Infrastructure Management
Your world is a mix of physical and virtual devices, that are either legacy and bleeding edge technology. You’ve got numerous vendors, asset types and console protocols to manage. Nodegrid Manager provides you with a unified solution to control compute, network, storage and smart power assets.
Here’s where customers are using Nodegrid Manager:
Retail & Remote Office
Healthcare & Biotech
Internet, Social Media & Search
Oil, Gas & Mining
To purchase Nodegrid Manager first choose your license plan. Nodegrid Manager is licensed on a per managed device and/or per feature basis.
* A Managed Device is any Physical or Virtual device defined under Nodegrid Manager requiring Access and Control.
ZPE Systems offers Nodegrid Manager licenses in packs of 50, 100, 250, 500 or 1,000+ managed devices. Enterprise site and subscription licensing are also available.
|NGM-L1-BASE-SSUB-100-MD||Software License – 100 Managed Devices – 1 Year|
|NGM-L1-BASE-SSUB-250-MD||Software License – 250 Managed Devices – 1 Year|
|NGM-L1-BASE-SSUB-500-MD||Software License – 500 Managed Devices – 1 Year|
|NGM-L1-BASE-SSUB-1000-MD||Software License – 1,000 Managed Devices – 1 Year|
|NGM-L1-BNDL-SSUB-5000-MD||Software License – 5,000 Managed Devices – 1 Year|
|NGM-L1-BNDL-SSUB-10000-MD||Software License – 10,000 Managed Devices – 1 Year|
|NGM-L1-BNDL-SSUB-15000-MD||Software License – 15,000 Managed Devices – 1 Year|
|NGM-L1-BNDL-SSUB-20000-MD||Software License – 20,000 Managed Devices – 1 Year|