ZPE Systems®, Inc. is an industry-first provider of Software Defined, Vendor-Neutral Infrastructure Management and Networking Solutions. The company’s Nodegrid infrastructure management solutions help businesses unify and accelerate the deployment, migration and maintenance of IT infrastructure systems in the datacenter and at the edge of the network. ZPE Systems has designed Nodegrid to work with industry leading products from Cisco, Dell, Oracle, HP, IBM, VMware and numerous other infrastructure vendors. ZPE Systems was founded in 2013 by industry veterans with deep expertise in Data Center, Virtualization, Servers and Enterprise Systems Management. The company is headquartered in Fremont, California with offices in Dublin/Ireland, Blumenau/Brazil, Japan and sales presence around the world.
Location: Fremont, CA
ZPE Systems is looking for an experienced technical writer to join our HQ team in Fremont, CA. The Technical Writer will work closely with the Engineering team distributed throughout the world. This person must be proactive, a team player, and passionate about writing technical documents.
Technical Support Requirements:
- Write user manuals, installation guides, safety documents, white papers, technical use cases, technical instructions, knowledge base support documents and other related documents.
- Understand main functionality of ZPE’s products and able to document it
- Discuss technical aspects with designers and developers
- Work with technical staff to suggest product documentation enhancements
- Applies photos, drawings, charts and diagrams to ease users’ understanding
- Define best medium according to the target audience
- Standardize content across all platforms to present a consistent message
- Revise existing documents and product requirements
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Will report to a manager or team leader
Are you a Good Fit?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Technical Writer”