ZPE Systems®, Inc. is an industry-first provider of Software Defined, Vendor-Neutral Infrastructure Management and Networking Solutions. The company’s Nodegrid infrastructure management solutions help businesses unify and accelerate the deployment, migration and maintenance of IT infrastructure systems in the datacenter and at the edge of the network. ZPE Systems has designed Nodegrid to work with industry leading products from Cisco, Dell, Oracle, HP, IBM, VMware and numerous other infrastructure vendors. ZPE Systems was founded in 2013 by industry veterans with deep expertise in Data Center, Virtualization, Servers and Enterprise Systems Management. The company is headquartered in Fremont, California with offices in Dublin/Ireland, Blumenau/Brazil, Japan and sales presence around the world.
Location: Bangalore, India; Blumenau, Brazil; and Fremont, CA
ZPE Systems is seeking talented and technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills to fulfill Technical Support Engineering position. This position also entails helping in manual tests for QA and occasionally performing IT tasks.
Technical Support Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco is advantageous
- Prior experience in tech support, at least 3 years
- Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS
- Knowledge in Networking, Routing protocols, Virtual Machine/Docker
- Knowledge in Console Server, PDU, KVM, Service Processor
- Knowledge in IPSec, SSL VPN
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication
Technical Support Engineers troubleshoot technical issues, understand issues reported by customers and convey to Engineering team, and when necessary provide timely customer feedback, among other duties.
Technical Support Engineers need to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, which requires excellent written and verbal communication.
Technical Support Responsibilities:
- Identifying hardware and software solutions
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Diagnosing and repairing fault
- Resolving network issue
- Installing and configuring hardware and software
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem
- Following up with customers to ensure the problem is resolved
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation
- Managing multiple cases at one time
- Manual testing
Are you a Good Fit?
Send your resume to Careers-IN@zpesystems.com with the subject “Technical Support Engineer”