ZPE Systems is rethinking the way networks are built and managed by providing software-defined, vendor-neutral infrastructure management and networking solutions.
ZPE Systems’ Nodegrid® platform consolidates, organizes, and simplifies the need for a complete remote access and control solution; Nodegrid solutions address the OOB management needs of the data center, unifies edge networking environments, manages converged infrastructure and provides intelligent automation. ZPE’s smart, consolidated IT management solutions reduce downtime, deliver OPEX savings, and extends the reach of IT workforces. ZPE’s global headquarters is located in Fremont, California with offices throughout the US and globally in Ireland, India, Brazil and Japan.
Location: Bangalore, India, possible relocation to Amsterdam, The Netherlands
ZPE Systems is looking for an experienced Software Network Engineer to work on the development of ZPE’s Nodegrid SR product family.
- BS/MS is Software Engineering, Computer Science or related area
- Solid experience with software development in C/C++, Python and Java
- Hands on experience with L2/L3 managed switches: SFP, VLAN, MPLS, LAG, LACP
- Advanced knowledge on Open Switch, SONiC and OpenvSwitch
- Proven development skills with ASIC switches, e.g. Marvell, Broadcom
- Knowledge in Linux kernel and embedded programming
- Linux Networking stack
- Networking, routing and security concepts and application – BGP/OSPF, VPN/IPSec
- Virtualization – SDN/NFV, KVM
- VM orchestration – OpenStack, OpenFlow, OpenDaylight
- Analysis and design of complete solutions for proposed networking functionalities
- Review product requirement documents, implements and tracks development timelines
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Provide technical leadership to ensure that all necessary functions, chips and OSes are effectively executed, while preserving platform independence of protocol stacks
- Ensure the satisfaction of customers and other stakeholders within the company
Are you a Good Fit?
Send your resume to Careers-IN@zpesystems.com with the subject “Senior Software Network Switch Engineer”