About ZPE Systems, Inc.
ZPE Systems solves the networking problems of large enterprises, including 6 of the top 10 global tech giants, to meet increasing demands for infrastructure availability, security, and scalability.
ZPE Systems develops and manufactures secure remote in-band and out-of-band management solutions for enterprises to access, control and manage, and automate critical IT infrastructure from data center to the edge.
Companies that maintain or operate many data centers, colos, campuses, and branch locations, such as those in healthcare, supply chain, education, government and finance, trust ZPE’s Intel-based serial consoles, services routers, and cloud management software to eliminate human error, close security gaps, and resolve interoperability issues.
ZPE Systems was founded in the Silicon Valley in 2013 with sales and support offices worldwide, with continuous expansion through a growing network of trusted partners and service providers.
About the Position
ZPE Systems is looking for a talented and experienced Senior QA Analyst who will be part of a Global agile team and will work closely with the engineering team to design and coordinate the best test strategies in order to deliver the best quality to our customers. A successful Senior QA Analyst has previous experience testing software and developing test cases, test plans and test strategies.
The Senior QA Analyst will be responsible for requirement analysis, create, plan and execute test cases. The candidate will also be responsible for architecture, writing and executing automated tests.
The candidate will collaborate closely with the Project Management team, Engineering team, and other geographically dispersed QA Engineers to support delivery of project commitments, and will help in the creation and development of appropriate test cases, plans, and procedures necessary to meet and exceed client expectations.
- You will collaborate with Delivery Teams to analyze and understand solution requirements, identifying potential gaps in the same.
- You will develop, update, and maintain test plans, cases, scripts, and automation for all layers of application testing.
- You will execute various levels and types of testing such as smoke, functional, integration and regression tests (manual and automated).
- You will develop and maintain test data, performing data validation.
- You will identify, research and document bugs; suggesting possible resolutions and root causes
- You will contribute to process improvement efforts related to all aspects of Quality Assurance in an effort to reduce defects and quality issues.
- Also will be responsible for the automation (increase coverage and maintenance).
- You will maintain and report QA metrics for active projects
- 3+ years of hands-on enterprise software QA engineering, analysis, and testing experience in different testing types (integration, user interface, regression, API).
- Advanced English level
- Proven expertise and success with various QA engineering, analysis, and testing methodologies and enterprise software development lifecycles (SDLC)
- Desired to have coding skills (Python prefered).
- Test automation hands-on experience – desired knowledge in Selenium and Robot Framework.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, adaptability, and to think beyond (outside of the box).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, time management.
- You have experience with Jira, Confluence, Gitlab, Postman, ISTQB (certification will be considered as a plus).
Nice to Have:
- Desired experience in Computer Network companies.
- Desired experience with embedded software.
- Desired experience using SOAP/REST API services for testing and automation
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Health and dental insurance – for you and your family
- Gym assistance (GOGOOD)
- Child Care Assistance (Auxílio creche)
- Annual performance bonus
ZPE Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of ZPE Systems to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or special disabled veteran, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Are you a Good Fit?
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Senior QA Test Analyst (Brazil)” – Please include why you are interested in the position.