East Coast, USA
ZPE Systems is seeking talented and technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to fulfill Sales Engineering position. Candidates for this position will have to solidify existing relationships and grow the customer base across US East Coast region. You will help develop long-term strategies and short term plans to meet aggressive revenue goals. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused and skilled at building internal relationships and external partnerships.
You will develop relationships across all aspects of the business including Customers, Vendors, Operations and Internally with global teams within ZPE Systems
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco is advantageous
- Prior experience in a similar role, at least 3 years
- Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS
- Knowledge in Networking, Routing protocols, Virtual Machine/Docker
- Knowledge in Console Server, PDU, KVM, Service Processor
- Knowledge in VPN technologies like IPsec, SSL VPN, Wireguard
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Serves customers by identifying their needs and develops solution offerings which can meet the requirements.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand project requirements.
- Provides solution or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts by identifying potential customers and assists in sales call schedule.
- Assist in the preparation of cost estimates by studying all related customer documents, consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional personnel.
- Gains customer acceptance by becoming a trusted technical advisor in topics relating to the current or future product.
- Provides technical information and training to customers.
- Prepares sales engineering reports to keep the business updated on trends and customer requirements
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Are you a Good Fit?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Sales Engineer”