ZPE Systems is rethinking the way networks are built and managed by providing software-defined, vendor-neutral infrastructure management and networking solutions.
ZPE Systems’ Nodegrid® platform consolidates, organizes, and simplifies the need for a complete remote access and control solution; Nodegrid solutions address the OOB management needs of the data center, unifies edge networking environments, manages converged infrastructure and provides intelligent automation. ZPE’s smart, consolidated IT management solutions reduce downtime, deliver OPEX savings, and extends the reach of IT workforces. ZPE’s global headquarters is located in Fremont, California with offices throughout the US and globally in Ireland, India, Brazil and Japan.
Location: Bangalore, India
ZPE Systems is looking for talented and technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills to fulfill QA engineering position. This position will work with the Engineering Team, QA and Product Management to design and implement test and validation strategies.
- Work experience with automated test development, or;
- Work experience with manual tests execution;
- Good knowledge of Unix and Linux environments;
- Good knowledge of Networking;
- Familiar with command line tools (Linux / Unix) and at least one scripting language (shell, Python);
- Experience with GIT
- Knowledge of HTML, Robot Framework and/or Selenium;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Gitlab
- Fluency in English language
The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for creating, developing, executing, automating, and maintaining test plans and test cases. QA Engineer works with Engineering Team, QA and Product Management to design and implement test and validation strategies.
Are you a Good Fit?
Send your resume to Careers-IN@zpesystems.com with the subject “Quality Assurance Engineer”