ZPE Systems is rethinking the way networks are built and managed by providing software-defined, vendor-neutral infrastructure management and networking solutions.
ZPE Systems’ Nodegrid® platform consolidates, organizes, and simplifies the need for a complete remote access and control solution; Nodegrid solutions address the OOB management needs of the data center, unifies edge networking environments, manages converged infrastructure and provides intelligent automation. ZPE’s smart, consolidated IT management solutions reduce downtime, deliver OPEX savings, and extends the reach of IT workforces. ZPE’s global headquarters is located in Fremont, California with offices throughout the US and globally in Ireland, India, Brazil and Japan.
Location: Blumenau SC – Brazil
The Quality Assurance Developer is responsible for developing and executing test plans and test cases. This position will work with the Engineering Team, QA and Product Management to design and implement test and validation strategies.
- Work experience with automated test development, or
- Work experience with executing manual tests
- Solid knowledge of Unix and Linux environments
- Familiar with command line tools (Linux / Unix) and at least one scripting language
- Experience with GIT
- Detailed Experience desired:
- Knowledge of HTML, Robot Framework and/or Selenium
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Gitlab
- Confluence and Gitlab
- Advanced to Fluent English
Are you a Good Fit?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Quality Assurance Developer”