Location: Blumenau/SC, Brazil
The QA LEAD will be responsible for requirement analysis, create, plan and execute test cases. You will also be responsible to archteture, write and execute the automated tests.
He will collaborate closely with the Project Management team, Engineering team, and other geographically dispersed QA Engineers to support delivery of project commitments, and will help in the creation and development of appropriate test cases, plans, and procedures necessary to meet and exceed client expectations.
- You will collaborate with Delivery Teams to analyze and understand solution requirements, identifying potential gaps in same.
- You will develop, update, and maintain test plans, cases, scripts, and automation for all layers of application testing.
- You will execute various levels and types of testing such as smoke, functional, integration and regression tests (manual and automated).
- You will develop and maintain test data, performing data validation.
- You will identify, research and document bugs; suggesting possible resolutions and root causes
- You will contribute to process improvements efforts related to all aspects of Quality Assurance in an effort to reduce defects and quality issues. Also will be responsible for the automation coverage and maintenance.
- You will maintain and report QA metrics for active projects.
- 5+ years of hands on enterprise software QA engineering, analysis, and testing experience.
- 2+ years’ experience coordinating QA projects.
- Ability to evaluate and implement testing tools as per the organization needs.
- Proven expertise and success with various QA engineering, analysis, and testing methodologies and enterprise software development lifecycles (SDLC)
- Shell scripting, Linux, and Python skills.
- Knowledge in Computer Network.
- Automation specialist – desired knowledge in Selenium and Robot Framework.
- Ability to prioritize work tasks in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, adaptability, and to think beyond (outside of the box).
- Service orientation and ability to work in a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, time management, skills with good knowledge of tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing and resolving technical problems.
- You have experience with Jira, Confluence, Gitlab, Postman, ISTQB (certification will be considered as a plus).
Nice to Have:
- You have experience in Computer Network companies.
- You have experience with embedded software.
- You have experience with QA automation tools as Selenium, Robot Framework, etc.
- You have experience using SOAP/REST API services for testing and automation.
Our Benefits to You:
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance
- Gym assistance (GOGOOD)
- Childcare assistance (Auxílio creche)
- Parking place
- Performance bonus yearly
- Others that you will know during the hiring process
Are you a Good Fit?
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject “QA Lead / Specialist” – Please include why you are interested in the position.