About ZPE Systems, Inc.
ZPE Systems solves the networking problems of large enterprises, including 6 of the top 10 global tech giants, to meet increasing demands for infrastructure availability, security, and scalability.
ZPE Systems develops and manufactures secure remote in-band and out-of-band management solutions for enterprises to access, control and manage, and automate critical IT infrastructure from data center to the edge.
Companies that maintain or operate many data centers, colos, campuses, and branch locations, such as those in healthcare, supply chain, education, government and finance, trust ZPE’s Intel-based serial consoles, services routers, and cloud management software to eliminate human error, close security gaps, and resolve interoperability issues.
ZPE Systems was founded in the Silicon Valley in 2013 with sales and support offices worldwide, with continuous expansion through a growing network of trusted partners and service providers.
About the Position
ZPE Systems is looking for a Junior QA Test Analyst who will be part of a global agile team and will work closely with the engineering team to design and execute the test strategies focused on the quality delivered to our customers.
The Test Analyst will be responsible for the QA architecture of the tests, and conduct with the team all test strategies. The candidate will also be responsible for writing the manual and executing automated tests.
The candidate will be part of an agile team and will work closely with the engineering team to design and execute the test strategies focused on the quality being delivered to our customers.
- Candidate should have intermediate or advanced English. Keep in mind we will participate in some meetings in English as well.
- Strong written and verbal communications including the ability to document test plans, test results and defects.
- Plan and execute QA activities using automated and manual testing tools.
- Track and report test results to the development teams.
- Identify and interpret errors found in features and test data.
- Work with QA team members, software developers, and managers from multi-functional teams to trouble-shoot test failures in the test environments.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer Science (completed or attending).
- 1+ years of test plan execution and bug reporting.
- Experience conducting testing of web applications on multiple platforms and web browsers is a plus.
- Comfortable in Linux and Mac environments.
- Desired some experience with Jira, Confluence, Gitlab, Postman.
- Desired coding experience (Python or similar).
- Test automation skill is a plus.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Health and dental insurance – for you and your family
- Gym assistance (GOGOOD)
- Child Care Assistance (Auxílio creche)
- Annual performance bonus
ZPE Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of ZPE Systems to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or special disabled veteran, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Are you a Good Fit?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Junior QA Test Analyst (Brazil)” – Please include why you are interested in the position.