About ZPE Systems, Inc.
ZPE Systems solves the networking problems of large enterprises, including 6 of the top 10 global tech giants, to meet increasing demands for infrastructure availability, security, and scalability.
ZPE Systems develops and manufactures secure remote in-band and out-of-band management solutions for enterprises to access, control and manage, and automate critical IT infrastructure from data center to the edge.
Companies that maintain or operate many data centers, colos, campuses, and branch locations, such as those in healthcare, supply chain, education, government and finance, trust ZPE’s Intel-based serial consoles, services routers, and cloud management software to eliminate human error, close security gaps, and resolve interoperability issues.
ZPE Systems was founded in the Silicon Valley in 2013 with sales and support offices worldwide, with continuous expansion through a growing network of trusted partners and service providers.
About the Position
At ZPE Systems we are making critical infrastructure simpler to manage, more flexible and smarter. We’re building a team of winners and want to see if you have what it takes to join our group. If you are bright, excel at building relationships and are passionate about technology you may have what it takes to be part of the team.
You are a sales winner with in-depth knowledge of insight selling. You are strategic with your accounts and planning and understand the technical aspects of enterprise networking, SD-Branch, SASE and cloud-based solutions. You will cultivate and leverage your rolodex of top customers, identify relevant prospects, connect with decision makers, and recommend product offering based on facts and an understanding of the customer’s current/future needs.
Headquartered in Fremont, California our team is growing fast around the world. As an Enterprise Sales Director you will own an assigned territory and work with Fortune 1000 companies to help them understand the value of our cloud-managed converged network appliances and data center solutions. You will also leverage and support our partner ecosystem as a force-multiplier for driving accelerated growth into your region. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, high-energy team of accomplished solution professionals responsible for building and maintaining a 5x pipeline.
Let us know If you have what it takes to become part of a team that’s driving hyper-growth in the fastest growing network technology sector.
USA and International Locations
- Own the sales process from prospecting to close
- Maintain a 5x pipeline in CRM
- Provide regular and accurate forecasts
- Meet with prospects and customers
- Work with you sales engineering peer to demonstrate solutions, deliver POC’s and ensure customer satisfaction at every stage of the pre and post sales journey
- Strong knowledge of enterprise sales and territory planning
- Relevant market and technology knowledge
- Ability to connect with people and identify pains
- Ability to deliver value and earn confidence with customers
- Experience working complex strategic accounts including calling on key decision makers and all other levels of the account
- Ability to position end-to-end solutions and articulate ZPE strategies to senior customer executives.
- CRM knowledge
- Ability to develop, articulate and present strategic account plans and initiatives to company executive
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Passion, drive, and a desire to win
- Experience selling networking, IT, critical infrastructure technologies
- isco, Meraki, Fortinet, PANW or similar OEM background is an asset
- 7+ years of proven success in enterprise sales
- BA/BS degree
- Technical certifications are an asset but not required
ZPE Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of ZPE Systems to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or special disabled veteran, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Are you a Good Fit?
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Enterprise Sales Director”