ZPE Systems®, Inc. is an industry-first provider of Software Defined Infrastructure access and control solutions. The company’s NodeGrid infrastructure management solutions help businesses unify and accelerate the deployment, migration and maintenance of IT infrastructure systems. ZPE has designed NodeGrid to work with industry leading products from Cisco, Dell, Oracle, HP, IBM, VMware and numerous other infrastructure vendors. ZPE was founded in 2013 by industry veterans with deep expertise in Data Center, Virtualization, Servers and Enterprise Systems Management. The company is headquartered in Fremont, California with offices in Ireland, Netherlands, Japan, Brazil and India.
Location: Greater New York City Area
ZPE Systems is looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to develop and nurture business relationships with several large scale enterprise customers. ZPE has a rich portfolio of products and services thus, candidates for this position will need to be able to leverage strong commercial, technical, and industry experience to recognize customer needs and apply the full portfolio of ZPE products and services.
Candidates accepted for this position will be responsible for growing ZPE’s customer base and expanding relationships within our customer base. The candidate is expected to develop long-term strategies and shorter term plans to meet aggressive revenue goals. An ideal candidate should be extremely results driven, customer focused and skilled at building internal relationships and external partnerships. This candidate will also be engaged in national strategic programs.
Candidates will develop relationships across all aspects of the business including Customers, Vendors, Operations and Internally with global teams within ZPE. Candidates accepted in this role will have an incentivized package to help develop the business and really become part of the executive management team at ZPE given the ability to deliver results.
- Comfortable delivering high-impact customer presentations that focus on ZPE’ capabilities, solutions and value proposition
- Provide technical sales support for ZPE’ products and solutions
- Perform in-depth and technical presentations for customers, partners, and training events
- Responsible for assisting with complex and strategic proof of concepts and product evaluations
- Provide guidance on emerging technologies and trends
- Some travel will be required for customer meetings, partner training, and POCs
- Communicate between field and corporate on technical issues
- Provide pre-sales/post-sales technical support Account and VAR management and development
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong technical aptitude and a minimum of 5 years experience working in a technical role.
- Excellent proven problem solving skills
- Experience working with Fortune 1000 companies
- Exceptional presentation/communication skills
- Ability to explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in solution selling strategies, and the ability to communicate value according to customer needs and requirements
- Proven success in high performance, high growth environments, with an interest in building and scaling a team
- Work very closely with and establish the direction of our distribution partners
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
Perks and Benefits:
- Full time position with bonus
- A competitive compensation and incentive package
- Access to an international high-profile network of ZPE subsidiaries and vendors
- A company culture driven by consultative sales, putting the customer first and rewarding employees