ZPE Systems®, Inc. is an industry-first provider of Software Defined, Vendor-Neutral Infrastructure Management and Networking Solutions. The company’s Nodegrid infrastructure management solutions help businesses unify and accelerate the deployment, migration and maintenance of IT infrastructure systems in the datacenter and at the edge of the network. ZPE Systems has designed Nodegrid to work with industry leading products from Cisco, Dell, Oracle, HP, IBM, VMware and numerous other infrastructure vendors. ZPE Systems was founded in 2013 by industry veterans with deep expertise in Data Center, Virtualization, Servers and Enterprise Systems Management. The company is headquartered in Fremont, California with offices in Dublin/Ireland, Blumenau/Brazil, Japan and sales presence around the world.
Location: Germany / United Kingdom
Are you looking to work in an exciting fast passed environment? Do you thrive on building things? We are ZPE Systems and we are expanding our sales team. We are looking for a technology sales person who is comfortable in the networking and OOB management space. We are hiring our first European Sales person to partner with a great Sales Engineer to help shape the company. We are looking to expand in Germany or the UK.
We are looking for motivated, hard-working and intuitive technology solutions sales professionals, with a record of closing sales and meeting targets. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner who understands the prospect’s business goals, works well with an entrepreneurial client base and brings new clients to our unique model.
The Sales Representative is responsible for identifying and closing prospects with support from both a marketing team (that generates leads) and senior sales executives (who will help close prospects).
- Have successfully worked in capacity of technology solutions sales rep for 2-7 years
- Strong Channel Focus, you need partners for growth
- Repeatedly met or exceeded sales goals for the team
- Have interacted directly with end clients, Channel partners and met personal sales goals
- Ability to analyze and identify prospective clients
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, Word Excel, PowerPoint; excellent verbal and written skills
- Should be passionate about numbers and have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Should have extensive experience in taking prospects to close