ZPE Systems®, Inc. is an industry-first provider of Software Defined Infrastructure access and control solutions. The company’s NodeGrid infrastructure management solutions help businesses unify and accelerate the deployment, migration and maintenance of IT infrastructure systems. ZPE Systems has designed NodeGrid to work with industry leading products from Cisco, Dell, Oracle, HP, IBM, VMware and numerous other infrastructure vendors. ZPE Systems was founded in 2013 by industry veterans with deep expertise in Data Center, Virtualization, Servers and Enterprise Systems Management. The company is headquartered in Fremont, California with offices in Netherlands, Japan, Brazil and India.
Type: 40 hours
Location: Fremont, California
Start Date: ASAP
Reports To: Operations Manager
The Operations and Logistics Coordinator is responsible for order fulfillment, product configuration and warehouse maintenance in our Fremont, California office. This position is an excellent fit for someone with a varied skill set who is willing to learn on the job, can work independently as well as in group settings. The successful applicant will be responsible for receiving order requests and shipping them on time to meet each customer’s request.
- Logistics Coordination
- Serve as the main point of contact to our logistics partners, for scheduling pickups and insuring on time deliveries.
- Keep ERP system up to date.
- Manage shipping accounts such as FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.
- Provide shipping information to internal Sales and Marketing teams.
- Order Fulfillment
- Receive packing/shipping requests, and stage orders accordingly
- Communicate and provide order status and ship dates
- Prioritize order fulfillment based on urgency and or transaction type
- Drop off shipments if required to meet delivery dates
- Product Configuration (taught
- Basic understanding of ZPE’s core products
- Comfortable with learning and performing configuration changes when required
- Willingness to learn ZPE specific technical support before fulfilling orders
- Office tasks (30%), warehouse tasks (70%)
- Associate Level position
- Comfortable using or learning online web applications such as Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Quickbooks, CRM and ERP.
- Must be able to lift 20-40 lbs boxes
- Move pallets around the warehouse and stage orders for shipping
- High degree of organization and attentiveness to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner.
- Excellent and professional oral and written communication skills.
Are you a Good Fit?
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Operations and Logistics Coordinator” – Please include why you are interested in the position.
ZPE Systems, Inc. will make accommodations for disabilities, caregiver responsibilities (such as parenting or caring for other relatives), or similar situations if at all possible.