ZPE Systems®, Inc. is an industry-first provider of Software Defined Infrastructure access and control solutions. The company’s NodeGrid infrastructure management solutions help businesses unify and accelerate the deployment, migration and maintenance of IT infrastructure systems. ZPE Systems has designed NodeGrid to work with industry leading products from Cisco, Dell, Oracle, HP, IBM, VMware and numerous other infrastructure vendors. ZPE Systems was founded in 2013 by industry veterans with deep expertise in Data Center, Virtualization, Servers and Enterprise Systems Management. The company is headquartered in Fremont, California with offices in Netherlands, Japan, Brazil and India.
Location: Fremont, California
Start Date: ASAP
Reports To: Operations Manager
The Operations and Office Coordinator works closely with upper management and is responsible for order fulfillment and providing vital administrative office support in our Fremont office. This position is an excellent fit for someone with a varied skill set who likes to work independently. The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining client and vendor relations and performing a variety of administrative tasks, including scheduling, answering phones and managing office supplies and inventory.
- Assist the Operations Department in order processing, from generating the sales order, to shipping and invoicing.
- Coordinate order delivery with the sales team as well as the vendors, reseller and end-user.
- Work independently with a highly email-centered and online workflow.
- Establish, maintain and update files, records, calendars, databases, and office documents, as needed.
- Schedule, coordinate and provide logistical support for meetings and events.
- Find vendors and get quotes for various goods and services.
- Track office and kitchen inventory.
- Deposit checks, and record deposits and create invoices in our accounting system.
- Arrange travel for staff.
- Modify contracts according to instructions, get them signed, and store them.
- Get and store W-9s and other information required by our accounting team.
- Comfortable using or learning online web applications such as Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Quickbooks, CRM and ERP.
- High degree of organization and attentiveness to detail.
- Works mostly independently, must be a self-starter and able to provide self-guidance.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner.
- Excellent and professional oral and written communication skills.
Are you a Good Fit?
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Administrative Assistant” – Please include why you are interested in the position.
ZPE Systems, Inc. will make accommodations for disabilities, caregiver responsibilities (such as parenting or caring for other relatives), or similar situations if at all possible.